Monday 3 March 2014

That perfect girl is gone

Hey hey dolls :) 
This is the effect that math has on my brain cells. 
Passing math = reality. 
I've done absolutely nothing today so far, except for drawn this dress, because I feel terribly, insanely, icily inspired by elsa from frozen and let it go in general because that song is very very incredible and once I feel that inspired, homework doesn't exist until I've dealt with my mentally hyper-inspiration issues. I really wanted to try drawing a plunging neckline this time, because I've never tried that before and it's the only type of V-neck I can actually somewhat like, as 99.9.9% of them resemble un-prettiness to me. It could possibly be the fact that every single V-neck I've ever worn looks a deep kind of terrible on me though. I never really try different necklines with my designs and it made me not hate it so much more because I've recently started hating all of my designs and that feeling feels quite terrible to me. There were so many fantastical necklines last night and I loved them so much :3 I feel like my favourite dresses were Anna Kendrick, Cate Blanchett and Lupita Nyong'o, but there is a 100-101% chance I'm missing 5 other dresses I wanted to steal for reasons of extreme prettiness. Thanks so much for wasting 5.5 minutes of your life here :) Comment your feelings on the Oscars, my elsa inspired design and anything else your mind can create a opinion for below in the area where you can type your thoughts. 
I don't really know how to say or spell good-bye in french
Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment