Sunday 2 March 2014

This is blog

Hello-lo-lo Dolls
Welcome to my fashion blog, and if you are at all curious about the name, 
one of my non-many nicknames that people rarely call me is kitten, and I'm in wonderland? 
Applause for the worst explanation ever.
If you are not coming here from my old blog and haven't had the experience of reading that before, my posts here shall probably include: 
fashion (mainly fashion)
month-month favorites
outfits
dolls
movies
many movies
moviesssssssss
oh so many movies 
(I love movies like a zombie loves brains....yum)
Tim Burton references to the max
beauty
miniature amount of lifestyle 
my terrible make-up jobs
adorable things
Basically any other beauty/fashion blog/YouTube channel you have ever experienced, but I don't have good cameras or money with which to buy new clothes and things to show here. 
awesome. 
let the adventure begin. 
I just noticed my posting section looks like a chalkboard.
let the chalkboard adventure begin then.
sincerly yours,
kat 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) lol it's kind of hard starting a new blog because I have 0 followers again, but I feel like it's the right thing :)

      Delete